Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies here in Vietnam

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kave Man
Grunt
Grunt
Kave Man

Movies here in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Movies here in Vietnam   Movies here in Vietnam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:41 am

When i finally thought it couldn't be any shitter in America. Vietnam just...beats the cake. The acting here is so horrible god damn i felt like shooting myself everytime a movie was played...The actors can't keep a straight face, the have the fakest laugh, man im not going to explain...they are just basiclly amaturs at acting.

I kow its random but just wanted to put it out there. You guys need to watch a vietnamese movie at least once. Its just really hailarious.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Movies here in Vietnam   Movies here in Vietnam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:24 am

I have seen a few. They are like most movies from that area that aren't China or Japan. Shit fucking sucks big time. My Mom used to watch some of these Philippine movies like the Chop Chop Lady and shit, was pretty crazy movie for the time, but don't get me started on the acting. But unless it's a Kung-Fu movie it is gonna be bad. Damn these other countries don't fuckin' know how to make movies.
Back to top Go down
Kave Man
Grunt
Grunt
Kave Man

PostSubject: Re: Movies here in Vietnam   Movies here in Vietnam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:59 am

It makes me cry everytime i turn on the tv and skim through and see these
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Movies here in Vietnam   Movies here in Vietnam Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:40 pm

How are you on the internet in Vietnam they don't even have fresh water.

Don't try to refute this I know these to be facts. Get out of that 5th World Country while you still can!
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Movies here in Vietnam   Movies here in Vietnam Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:48 am

Why isn't this in the Movies Section?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies here in Vietnam   Movies here in Vietnam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies here in Vietnam
Page 1 of 1