Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Bang Theory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

The Big Bang Theory Empty
PostSubject: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:59 am

Just started watching this show and so far it has been really good. Also the dynamic of when the four friends in the show hang out sadly and humorously remind me of us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Bang_Theory
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:32 am

You best be joking nigger.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:03 am

Actually I am not. The characters often have hilarious arguments about fictional characters and other abstract topics that scarily resemble discussions amongst us. I find the interaction between the nerd characters in the show really funny because the situations and topics resemble situations that I am familiar with in hanging out with you guys. It more so reminds me of us in high school than now but there is still a lot of nerd in all of us. I highly recommend giving it a watch.

I want to say that gh05tf0x asked me if I had seen this show a while ago?
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:49 am

I really don't think he did :P
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:56 am

I've never actually watched this show, a couple people have mentioned it, but I've never gotten around to watching it.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:48 pm

I just watched an episode that featured phrases and theories from the game. They actually mentioned peacocking and negging.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:30 pm

And you don't see why this is anathema? 8[

Think of it like this. Say you're waiting in line at Jamba Juice or whatever the fuck, and the two dudes in front of you are gangly upsetting-to-be-around neckbeards, and they're talking loudly about The Game. Do you find this funny, or an affront to all that is right in this world?
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:22 pm

I find it funny. Why, you don't?
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:49 am

If that situation doesn't make you sigh disdainfully then something is up.

SOMETHING IS AMISS.
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:10 pm

Well there are a lot of things to be seen from many different situations, remember things are never what they really seem. A one time interaction never really tells the whole story about that individual. I have seen individuals that would surprise most at what they have: been through, accomplished, brought to the table as far as woopin' someones ass, etc.

I know that there are many situations where you find someone you do not know that is tryin to rep a lifestyle they know absolutely nothing about that it is almost disgusting. Yet, we cannot be the judges of that on a first time basis, these evaluations and subsequent "prosecution/persecution" should come from the friend of the individual, sometimes in the form of a good ass woopin'.

Remember Bros before Hos and M.O.B. (Money Over Bitches) and you should be alright.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm all for not judging people as long as it doesn't come in direct interference with my life or the people I care about, I really don't give a shit.

But we are talking about a show. And I watched an Episode and a half the other day, and I'm sorry Paradox, but that show fucking blows. It's horribly unfunny. We were never as nerdy as these guys. These fags are like those Anime nerds, trying to use a bunch of big words and obscure science references, false intelligence.

It's very "Proud to be Nerd" type deals, where we were never really nerds, we are just genuinely smart.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:47 pm

gh05tf0x wrote:
I'm all for not judging people as long as it doesn't come in direct interference with my life or the people I care about, I really don't give a shit.

But we are talking about a show. And I watched an Episode and a half the other day, and I'm sorry Paradox, but that show fucking blows. It's horribly unfunny. We were never as nerdy as these guys. These fags are like those Anime nerds, trying to use a bunch of big words and obscure science references, false intelligence.

It's very "Proud to be Nerd" type deals, where we were never really nerds, we are just genuinely smart.

The Big Bang Theory ScruffySecond
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Yeah I guess situational references that I am referring to in my mind happened sparsely and in the very distant past. This show really doesn't hold a smidgen of similarity to our current and barley to our past selves. I just find it funny and for some reason can relate to parts of the dialog and situations because of the memories I have of some of our nerd-like behavior from when we were young.

As for why I don't feel disdain for the guys in the Jamba Juice. I think its because I am not currently in a jaded or as misanthropic state of mind as you.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:51 am

Paradox wrote:
As for why I don't feel disdain for the guys in the Jamba Juice. I think its because I am not currently in a jaded or as misanthropic state of mind as you.

The Big Bang Theory Vlcsnap-2010-01-06-18h43m25s4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   The Big Bang Theory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Bang Theory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: Entertainment :: Movies And Television-
Jump to: