Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Science

Go down 
+3
Kave Man
gh05tf0x
The Return of Wot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Science - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Meh.

I'm sorry. Not all our Dad's can be failures and shut-ins, such as your own.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Science - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:35 pm

I would but I don't know what you just said because I don't know English that shit is for faggots.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Science - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:56 pm

lol. BK Lounge after work?
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Science - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:20 pm

Can't today :[

Probably tomorrow though!
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Science - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:12 am

HisMajesty wrote:
The Return of Wot wrote:
What are the opinions on Quantum Theory, Nuerology, Chakra's and shit like that?

People tend to, unfortunately, confuse the horse shit that was in What the Bleep with the facts regarding quantum mechanics. Quantum mechanics is pretty solid, but a bunch of quacks and whackjobs take it into their own hands to make shit up and call it quantum mechanics which causes some problems.

What the fuck are Chakra's and Neurology? Sounds like some stupid shit.

Quantum Mechanics is very solid. As for chakra's, chi, and what not I am still undecided. I know of many martial artists that attribute there feats of mind blowing strength and agility to this force in there body, whether is be chi or chakra's or there "life force". I mean it could necessarily be a term for extreme focus on precision and power that allows for this, but its really unknown and untested.

On a side note I will be in HB this weekend on Thursday or Maybe even Wednesday night. So hit me up.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Science - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:22 am

Paradox wrote:
Quantum Mechanics is very solid. As for chakra's, chi, and what not I am still undecided. I know of many martial artists that attribute there feats of mind blowing strength and agility to this force in there body, whether is be chi or chakra's or there "life force". I mean it could necessarily be a term for extreme focus on precision and power that allows for this, but its really unknown and untested.

On a side note I will be in HB this weekend on Thursday or Maybe even Wednesday night. So hit me up.

I actually have an old wired that talks about it. I forgot what the verdict was, but I do remember that is was pretty insane what some of these monks could achieve with the power of there mind/deep concentration.

And I'll hit you up if we are doing anything, or visa versa.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Science - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:28 am

Yeah I watched a special during the time before Episode III came out correlating things from our universe to that of the Star Wars one. Such as X-wings to now and future Space Shuttles, etc..

There correlation for the Force was Shaolin Monks. These guys were breaks arrow sharp points on there necks. One guy stood on two fingers. This five year old kid did a kata more advanced than any black belt or even 2nd degree black belt that I have seen here.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Science - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:11 am

Paradox wrote:

Oh that's what Chakras are? That's all load of elephant shit.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Science - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:26 am

My point was that the existence of chakra's at this point in unprovable but it could be that this term chakra is another form of extreme concentration or meditation.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Science - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:28 am

My point is that there is no mystical lifeforce or any shit like that it's just extreme discipline.

And it has nothing to do with Quantum Mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Science - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:29 am

My statement on Quantum Mechanics was a completely different sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Science - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science   Science - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: General Off Topic :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: