Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace Empty
PostSubject: Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace   Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:14 am

Come one come all to the party this Saturday at my house in Pomona. Its probably going to be the last party at this house, so we gotta party extra hard. Bring your poison of choice but some boose will also be provided.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace   Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:47 am

I'm so fuckin' down, you gonna be down here Friday? I'd rather not have to drive my car that far, gas is insane.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace   Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:49 am

Whoa what teh fook!? Last party PORQUE!? And sadly I will be missing this party, I've already made arrangements for HARD SUMMER. ]:
Back to top Go down
The Reverend
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace   Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Eh, Id want to go but Id get in the way lol.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace   Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 am

We are moving to a different house. Drake you can come if you want. I will be down on Friday for work so I can pick up whoever needs rides.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace   Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:40 am

Oh what!? Where you movin too?
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace   Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Yeah we are all moving to a new house. We haven't found it yet but just started looking. This ghetto neighborhood is just.......not that great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace   Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tearing The Roof Off The Party Palace
Page 1 of 1