Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It has been started...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

It has been started... Empty
PostSubject: It has been started...   It has been started... Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:56 pm

I came across an ATB video @ How Sweet It Is 08 and i noticed a comment that stood out from the rest.

hitokage651 posted:(1 Week Ago)

"Shit is so cash"

I couldn't believe my eyes and I just smiled and said, good game..good fucking game. Cheers to gh05tf0x for starting the saying.

But if you don't believe me, take a look for yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLo_vBXSjqs&feature=related
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: It has been started...   It has been started... Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:06 am

lol, nice, I wish I could take credit for coining the phrase, but I did not, I just say it all the time. =P

The origins will remain unknown to those that don't already know.

Although I do like to take partial credit for starting the Shamwow movement.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: It has been started...   It has been started... Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:09 am

But do you own a shamwow?
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: It has been started...   It has been started... Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:53 pm

I don't own one, but I started the -]SHAMWOW[- clan far before it was even popular and was often complimented on just havin' it by my name, since I was the only one in the clan at the time. lol And I was asked if I was talkin' about the infomercial all the time and I boast about how awesome they are, and how Vince was way cooler then Billy Mays, then it slowly seemed to take off into a big thing.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: It has been started...   It has been started... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:30 am

I actually own four shamwow's. Two big ones and two slightly smaller ones (the bundle they sell on TV). I picked them up for free at the OC fairgrounds a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: It has been started...   It has been started... Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:46 am

I actually got my FIRST Shamwow ages ago and I was the first to actually the TV set since i was requisitioned them at target. Shamwow is fucking badass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has been started...   It has been started... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It has been started...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: General Off Topic :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: