Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New World Order

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

New World Order Empty
PostSubject: New World Order   New World Order Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1da4adsmic

Another interesting video.

(watch all 7 parts)
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Order   New World Order Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:59 am

This movie fails hard.
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Order   New World Order Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:07 pm

I saw the first 2 (not completely paying attention but atleast listening) while it does seem a little farfetched, they do provide a lot of information against the "truth" of 911 (whether or not the info is correct I am not sure). I would say that it was put together quite well, and the facts that can't be ignored (plane craters, explosions... not collapse, phone books size pieces of scrap metal, flight blah blah shot out of the sky, etc) well those facts are left up to us to figure out. Who is to say also that this isn't a bombing plot on a top of another plot (and so the cycle of conspiracies coninues). The connection to the new world order is quite poignant considering that the CIA has been killing off many people for decades who oppose our terrorist regime (i.e. Che Guevera, Notorious BIG, TUPAC, etc).... So yeah I do think that there is some legitimacy to these videos and I found the first 2 very enjoyable... We should expand this thread so that we can disect each video... Just a thought (I don't want to hear about one of you saying, "well keep your thoughts to your self." lol I know one of you is thinking it....).
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Order   New World Order Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:52 pm

Not so much keep them to yourself, but seriously watch the video. If you really look at it and have seen as many videos on both sides as I have. This shit here begins to show how ridiculous people are and the kind of stupid shit people will make up and be willing to believe. I am not saying I am not open to new ideas and new views, I have done a bunch of research on this shit, and the more you know about the history, the more all of this falls into place. Videos like these are for those that want a simple answer and go along with the new trend of fuck the government and fuck the U.S. And I am just getting sick of hearing it.
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Order   New World Order Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:48 pm

Yeah, see that is the diff, I don't know the facts as much as you, like I already said, but, I did say that the movies were put together quite well. I am a classic fuck the system kinda person, but it is the lack of any system which rules best in my mind.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Order   New World Order Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:34 am

Of course it would be nice to be completely free to do what you damn well please. But if you are going to have large amounts of people in these societies with no system you are asking for chaos and fail. Yeah it would be cool if people weren't assholes and knew how to get a long, but that is a world that can never exist. And I think a lot of people are getting completely delusional and forgetting how free you are in the U.S.. The media likes to sell all these ideas of fear and an omnipotent government. When compared to so many places (places that aren't even 3rd World). Here are some simple things I want to point out that have to do with our interest:

In most countries games that would receive an AO rating, or M rated games that are just really border line get Banned. AO rated games aren't held in U.S. stores because those stores don't want to be known as holding adult rated games, they can if they wanted to. The recent game "No More Heroes" for the Wii had all the blood sensored out of it in Japan and the UK, where the U.S. has the original release as Suda-51 intended. China edits WoW (skeletons have most of there bones covered and corpses were replaced by tomb stones). Not to mention they also track your play time. (Korea does this as well, but to a lesser extent, since gaming is big business there) Plus there is a bunch of other problems that those other countries face that we don't. Like how France is being taken over by Muslims (not the good kind either) or how a lot of these other countries REALLY are facing Over Population. The list could go on and on.

Yeah there are some stuff we could use improving on I guess. Like Mary Jane laws, Prostitution laws, and some religious institutions need to back the fuck up; but really it can't get much better then this. There are ups and downs to each country, but I would really only ever want to live in a couple of them. Canada would probably be ok, Japan would be great too. Maybe some select places in Europe. But when people keep talking about Fleeing the U.S. because of how much they think it sucks, start to piss me off when you hear it a lot. (Remember the area I live in) I guess I can be happy that I don't live in San Fransisco. (Lib central)
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Order   New World Order Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:07 pm

Well if you think about it, 10,000 years ago is about as chaotic as it gets.. That is when man first shifted from hunter/gatherer, to farmer and herder. Now if you think, that is about as chaotic as it gets, there are virtually no records of this period in time other than pictographs and hieroglyphics. But guess what happened then? Everything went on.. People realized they didn't necessarily need other people (especially with the advent of technology). Also This idea that we are safe can easily be transfixed if you never hear wat is going on... Think about it, if I got shot tomorrow by the CIA/FBI for such claims as being a rapper, an environmentalist, scientist, or if they basically were extorting money from me for discoveries of new technology, threatening to take away my job. How about if you are dignitary from another country opposing this factions blatant disregard for their culture and history in order to establish a capitalistic goverment. I think there are many to name, who have been taken advantage of by the governemnt. I may not know a lot about 911, but I do know environmental law (whether it is forest or inner-city residential areas), I could name quite a few incidences which show a threat to our people, forests, economy, global relations, all things that reflect who we are as a government and as a people. You say that this systen has been great for you, but what about all those other people who have been taken advantage of? How about those hikers, native americans, rafters, animals, genomes of phenotypic characters (from the animals and plants obviously), pieces of history (the pictographs, ancient indian cave dwellings), treasured spots of millions who have visited, the receding river is being seen at the tip of the colorado and many other large rivers, all for what? For a damn in Utah you probably have never hear of in your life, the Glen Canyon Dam, or what about the Hoover Dam? Same thing. There are many instances where expansion for the sake of expansion has showed a crippling effect on the long term out come of what is going to happen to America and the world as a whole. I am not tryin to put labels on shit, just stating that a proper balance (of vitamins and minerals.. jk) in our way of thought, our infrastructure, and global relations with the intent to secure a sustaining society is key to our survival 10 billion and over (hopefully it doesn't come to that).
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Order   New World Order Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:06 pm

Damn Wot, I fuckin' miss this, finally someone to have these deep ass conversations with again.

I am going to write a reply to this, but a little later, I have to think and take some time to write it out properly.

Last edited by gh05tf0x on Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Order   New World Order Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:49 pm

its for the betterment of us all..
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Order   New World Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:19 am

This is tough because it is hard to have a discussion like this with someone that could care less on whether modern society existed or not. Which isn't uncommon, a lot of people feel that way, and not only environmentalist. But I'll break this down.

10,000 Years ago could never come even close to what Chaos would be today. Today complete Chaos is assisted with greater knowledge, technology, weapons, and more people.

"Think about it, if I got shot tomorrow by the CIA/FBI for such claims as being a rapper, an environmentalist, scientist, or if they basically were extorting money from me for discoveries of new technology, threatening to take away my job."

This is complete conspiracy. I wouldn't doubt it has happened to scientist from other countries at one time or another, or maybe some giant corporation wanted the secret to H2O powered cars to themselves. But this is a lot of wishful thinking and what most Rappers and Environmentalist think because they are usually not as informed as they think they are. Think about it, they have to have a damn good fucking reason to do that to someone and cover it up in such a way that not a single person involved ever would say anything about it and nobody would find any leaks of info.. I don't doubt they have the power too, but again, it isn't often there is something they are willing to put that much effort into.

Who are all these people you speak of in current day that are just being taken advantage of left and right that nobody seems to care about and just steps over. These days it is damn hard to do something like that without it being Global News, the Chinese can't even kick a couple of monks out of an airport without there being a giant uproar. Give me specifics.

The Dams aren't really anything to look at and marvel over, they are just structures that put out and amazing amount of power only using water. This is the kind of hypocritical shit that I see a lot when it comes to Environmentalist. They don't want us keeping our military interest in one of our most prised assets in the Middle East. Yet they don't want us to drill for our own Oil in Alaska or that Sheet Rock Oil in Middle America. So we make Dams that power the biggest cities in the country and they bitch because it shift lakes a little. And there is one thing people really need to get through there heads, the Government see the world like this and needs to if they don't want there ass's handed to them by the Public. (HUMANS > ANIMALS) And they also think that we are so careless that we are just going to chop down all our national forests just hoping all that shit is going to grow back by the time we need more wood. Don't be so fucking stupid. When you order Wood, usually it's a specific kind that they use to make certain materials. And whenever you order some, they plant more. So they know what the supply is and what not.

"There are many instances where expansion for the sake of expansion has showed a crippling effect on the long term out come of what is going to happen to America and the world as a whole."

Like what?
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Order   New World Order Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:41 am

I can respect what Wot is saying regarding the environment, and I do think that the environment needs to be upheld for posterity and for the sake of keeping the biosphere habitable.

That said, and pardon me if I sound arrogant, but man (that is, humans) are the shit. Anything that helps humanity is not bad. The Hoover dam is a fantastic thing: without it where the fuck would we be getting our power?

Also I'm not sure what you're talking about when you talk about the CIA/FBI killing people or what?

EDIT: 2 more points.

1) A one-world government is not a bad thing, and I hope I survive to see the day where all of humanity is united under one banner instead of constantly competing with other countries for no reason.
2) If anyone wants to debate whether or not 9/11 was a conspiracy, I would love to. For everything you think might be "a good point", there is a very clear and sensible explanation for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Order   New World Order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New World Order
Page 1 of 1