Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balance of Power

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Balance of Power Empty
PostSubject: Balance of Power   Balance of Power Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:56 pm

So I was pretty fades lookin' up random shit on the interwebs when I came across this video:

http://vimeo.com/4273363

Everyone knows I love a good hippie beating as much as the next guy, but after a while I started to actually feel bad for this dude. I mean, he is a legit hippie, totally nude and dgaf that he has a tiny dick, kept yellin' it was the most beautiful thing. And I kind of would expect that kind of behavior at Coachella or w/e the fuck it was he was at, I mean, that shit wouldn't surprise me at any of the massives we go to, let alone a multiple day music fest. I would expect hippies to be there, it's like their thing.

Then I noticed a guy posted this:

"americans are such fucking pussies. this is how this should have been handled:

ignoredprayers.blogspot.com/2008/09/fuck-police-security-reason-4769404.html"

And it made me realize, yeah, why the fuck didn't anyone do shit? There were only 3 cops and thousands of people. Everyone knew they were way overreacting, those were big guys and that dude was pretty feminine, I'm sure they could have handled it easier.

Then someone stated:

"probably because american police have real guns, too."

And then I was like, yeah, another good point. Which brings me to "my point", this is why we have the right to bear arms. To be able to stand up to our own gov. when it get's out of line. But mostly for keeping those goddamn hippies off my fucking lawn.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Balance of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance of Power   Balance of Power Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Except if they had all had guns a lot of people would be dead right now for no reason.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Balance of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance of Power   Balance of Power Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:34 am

Yeah, that's true, but I'm also in favor of every person needing to take a test before hand to see if they're even eligible to own a firearm as a citizen.

I also think people should have to pass a test to even vote.

I'm sorry but retards can't have an opinion if they don't even know what's goin' on in the first place. They should receive fewer privileges, so we don't have some idiot ruin it for everyone else.

And nobody has to even necessarily fire. Just out number them and tell 'em nigguhz to back the fuck down. Only fire if needed and when you know you can make the shot, anybody with a normal IQ could make that deduction. Of course accidents happen, but I really don't see it being that big of a problem, because a bunch of people, just like now, probably would never buy a gun anyway. I'm just sayin' they shouldn't get rid of our right to own one because you should have the right to guard yourself from other peoples bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Balance of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance of Power   Balance of Power Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Move to Texas. If I had $500 I could go to a sports supply store and buy a 9mm and bullets instantly. No wait time, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Balance of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance of Power   Balance of Power Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:55 pm

HisMajesty wrote:
Move to Texas. If I had $500 I could go to a sports supply store and buy a 9mm and bullets instantly. No wait time, no questions asked.

Same in AZ.

I am not giving my opinion on whether the cops used excessive force but the cops improper use of force. The cops inability to physically restrain this man was kind of pathetic, they were three burly guys against one fem hippie. He was clearly resisting but not in a manner that could stand up against any tactical maneuvers that the police should know. Otherwise the vid was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Balance of Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance of Power   Balance of Power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balance of Power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: Entertainment :: Video Net-
Jump to: