Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Who is Dead.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Doctor Who is Dead. Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who is Dead.   Doctor Who is Dead. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:52 am

The new doctor killed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zog-6SrGxE0
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who is Dead.   Doctor Who is Dead. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:43 pm

This is just a initial reaction but i don't think this guy has the look to pull off the doctor. He seems a bit too young and a bit to punk, plus his hair looks like David Caruso to the Nth degree. Plus Russel T. Davies is being replaced by Steven Moffat and lead writer and producer. Moffat's episodes are all the darker scarier episodes so I envision the new doctor to be in many more horror type episodes.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who is Dead.   Doctor Who is Dead. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Just saw the two newest episodes for this year. Planet of the Dead and The Waters of Mars, both were good. David Tennant will only be the Doctor for the Christmas Special and one episode after that.

Quote :
plus his hair looks like David Caruso to the Nth degree

On a side note. How come I have no recollection on saying the above statement. It seems completely foreign to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who is Dead.   Doctor Who is Dead. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who is Dead.
Page 1 of 1