Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have it in you?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

Do you have it in you? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:25 am

On my epic adventures of completing all 4 Chapters of Left 4 Dead, I have discovered many new ways to rid the planet of zombies! C'mon I've read the Zombie Survival Book and now I've had virtual Simulation of the Zombie Apocalypse... Now I ask myself... WHY HAVENT THE REST OF YOU FUCKERS GOTTEN THIS GODLIKE GAME!?!?!?

I for one will be petitioning a new law instating that EVERYPERSON/CHILD should get this game to be ready for the zombie apocalypse!!

But seriously get the game.

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:57 pm

I was going to get it for xbox and split it with my roommate, but then there are only 5 levels in the whole game and you could play two of them in the demo, or so im told. Been to lazy to research that statement, so I never got the game. Isn't there suppose to be a randomly generated level maker in the game?
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:59 pm

Basically there are 4 escape levels. Each one holding about 4-6 parts. The AI Director (the thing that controls the zombie, weapons, health kits, and so forth) randomly spawns zombies each game and logs your progress throughout the game. For example, say you kept dieing at this one particular spot, the AI Director would analyze that and would make the game up to your standards. *Or just stop being a fucking noob and l2p.* So basically every time you play you won't know where everything is nor expect the next horde of zombies. So what you heard about the two playable levels in the demo, let me just say that's like 1/4th of the actual level.

Also, from what I've been hearing this game will fucking kick as in the future with all updates they plan for this game.It's a major plus for all the people who like to mod games.

Peep the link and you will see what the future has for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuZvbEPsAg

afro
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:53 pm

I think, with all the mods it would be better to get it for computer?
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:29 am

Of course! Xbox will always have limits on mods! But the PC will have endless mods and better ones imo. So in all PC Version > Xbox Version.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:31 pm

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/459-Left-4-Dead
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:27 pm

Again i proves mah point, I'm just filtering out who is the weakest link so I know who I can trust...and who to kill ;D
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:12 am

You know who should have been taken out back a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:52 am

Sadly, there's two that should have been taken out back A LONG ASS TIME AGO.. But I'll let it slide and see who is worthy in a Zombie Apocalypse... I know gh05tf0x is ready, but what about you fags...Only time will tell ;D
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:50 pm

Who owns this game? I have a $50 best buy gift card that I was going to drop on shit for my Xbawks, but if Shane and Blake have this I'll get it too.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:46 pm

I OWN IT SO I WIN!
Back to top Go down
Mr.E
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
Mr.E

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:46 pm

i got it for myself (for pc)for christmas. game kicks ass.

steam=donovin

friend me up doods
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:16 pm

will do, we gotta kill some zombies!
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:01 am

Add me as well, under "Ekkruker".

This makes me feel bad for the people who bought the 360 version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpAhJ0q9SIw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have it in you?   Do you have it in you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have it in you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: