Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted. Worth the watch.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.E
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
Mr.E

Wanted. Worth the watch. Empty
PostSubject: Wanted. Worth the watch.   Wanted. Worth the watch. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:06 am

Very good film this summer. The cinematics are familiar to those of The Matrix, in the sense that they use editing to put focus on the extremes that your body can achieve. Lots of fun to watch, but the story could have used some tweeking. Oh well, still a solid movie and very entertaining, would watch agian.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Wanted. Worth the watch.   Wanted. Worth the watch. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:40 pm

Yeah it was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Wanted. Worth the watch.   Wanted. Worth the watch. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:04 pm

Yeah, I saw it yesterday. Tophat Cat told me how good it was after he had just seen it, then we went and watched it, it already being his second time in the same day. Pretty fuckin' good, gonna be tough to top that this summer.

I don't know what all the hype is about over the "The Dark Knight". It looks cool, but not that cool. And all the other Batmans weren't really that good, I probably would change the channel if any of them were on TV. I am looking forward to Hellboy 2 more then The Dark Knight.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Wanted. Worth the watch.   Wanted. Worth the watch. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:44 am

"All the other Batmans" is vague, because Batman Begins was brilliant, and all the OTHER Batmans were bad, however they are totally unrelated to Batman Begins.
Back to top Go down
Mr.E
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
Mr.E

PostSubject: Re: Wanted. Worth the watch.   Wanted. Worth the watch. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:19 pm

I think people want to see it so they can here joker say "Why so serious?" laugh for a couple of minutes, and leave. Knowing their movie going experience was a success.

At least thats the case for me...
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Wanted. Worth the watch.   Wanted. Worth the watch. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Batman Begins is no exception. It was a good movie, but I probably wouldn't sit through it again. I guess it's cool because the new movies are more realistic and written better, but still, shit get's boring.

I'm am judging by what I saw in Batman Begins and what I've seen so far in the Dark Knight Previews.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted. Worth the watch.   Wanted. Worth the watch. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted. Worth the watch.
Page 1 of 1