Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WoW Char graphics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StageNinja91
Mega Newb
Mega Newb
StageNinja91

WoW Char graphics Empty
PostSubject: WoW Char graphics   WoW Char graphics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:35 am

hey, i was wondering if any of you knew where i could find a mod to change the graphic of my char on WoW. i want my bear form to look like a panda! lol
Back to top Go down
Kave Man
Grunt
Grunt
Kave Man

WoW Char graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Char graphics   WoW Char graphics Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:12 am

I give credit for thinking of a panda. I never have thought of that....
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

WoW Char graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Char graphics   WoW Char graphics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:21 am

I know someone around here knows how to do that, I can't remember who, but they had there guy looking like a Gnome or some shit. I personally never cared for such things, because it isn't like anyone else can see you that way, so it never seemed worth the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kave Man
Grunt
Grunt
Kave Man

WoW Char graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Char graphics   WoW Char graphics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:35 am

But Panda....seriously...screenshot and show off to your friends you know that lives close by.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

WoW Char graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Char graphics   WoW Char graphics Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:30 am

Anything client sided on a game is fairly easy to do, especially with character skins and such. Now if it was server sided that would be a whole different story. And im pretty sure you can just google this stuff.
Back to top Go down
StageNinja91
Mega Newb
Mega Newb
StageNinja91

WoW Char graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Char graphics   WoW Char graphics Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:56 am

i tried googling it, but i couldnt find anything. if any1 knows off the top of their head where a good place to get one is then it would be appriciated
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

WoW Char graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Char graphics   WoW Char graphics Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:57 am

Top of my head would be...*pause*

Nothing lol, but when i have time i'll look around for it.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

WoW Char graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Char graphics   WoW Char graphics Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:09 am

I just did some research on it, not anything too deep, but people are saying that Blizz patched it so it reads files differently so you can't change your skins anymore. Which was in the first place, apparently a violation of the "Terms of Use" which is obviously because you are changing the files of the game. But I haven't been able to find anything about how to do it in these later versions of WoW, but mind you, I wasn't looking very hard. But you may be shit out of luck trying to do it now.
Back to top Go down
StageNinja91
Mega Newb
Mega Newb
StageNinja91

WoW Char graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Char graphics   WoW Char graphics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:45 pm

yea, i just looked a bit harder n ppl said that blizz banned it cause ppl were changing the size of flags in WSG so ppl couldnt hide n making walls see thru n crap
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

WoW Char graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Char graphics   WoW Char graphics Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:05 am

I was the guy who made all undeads look like gnomes. I didn't have it as a permanent thing I just did it to see if I could.

Regardless it doesn't work anymore so you are SOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WoW Char graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoW Char graphics   WoW Char graphics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoW Char graphics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: Technology :: Software-
Jump to: