Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CS Silencer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

CS Silencer Empty
PostSubject: CS Silencer   CS Silencer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:47 pm

I looked it up and this is what I found.

M4A1 Carbine with Silencer (Counter-Terrorists Only)

Manufacturer: Colt
Cost: $3100
Ammo Per Clip/Ammo Held in Weapon: 30 rounds
Max Reserved Ammo: 90 Rounds
Special Weapon Function: Attach/Detach Silencer
Power: High
Range: Medium
Accuracy: Medium
Ammo: 5.56mm slugs (30-round mags)
Reload speed: Medium
Cyclic rate: High
Overview: One of the most versatile guns in CS, you'll find yourself using this a lot. It's stealthy, semi-accurate, and packs quite a punch. The silencer is optional, but does decrease damage. The pay off, of course, is that you're basically inaudible from a distance.

"The silencer is optional, but does decrease damage."

I guess it's the same accuracy, but I remember in 1.6 it seemed to make it worse. But your losing damage if you use it.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

CS Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CS Silencer   CS Silencer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:52 pm

I prefer to use the gun with the silencer on because the sound used to bother me. Eventually I started getting better scores with the silencer just because the sound would throw me off every time I would use it without the silencer.

I did notice I would kill people faster without the silencer but thought this was due to the fact that when I don't use I silencer I generally go full auto on people. When I use the silencer I burst fire.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

CS Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CS Silencer   CS Silencer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:33 am

I just tested this whatever site you got that from is full of shit. One shot to the torso does exactly 32 damage with silencer on or off.

That site is full of shit.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

CS Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CS Silencer   CS Silencer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:46 am

I wouldn't trust that little test you did. CS:S isn't a game built on constants.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

CS Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CS Silencer   CS Silencer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:19 am

Well how shall we test this then? And how can we know the shit you got was actually legit info?( About the silencer decreasing damage )

I say who the fuck cares and play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CS Silencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CS Silencer   CS Silencer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CS Silencer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: