Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beijing Olympics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Beijing Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Beijing Olympics   Beijing Olympics Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:24 pm

What do you guys think about this subject? And should China lay the pimp hand down upon France?
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Beijing Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beijing Olympics   Beijing Olympics Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Sports aren't interesting.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Beijing Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beijing Olympics   Beijing Olympics Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:22 am

I meant about the whole controversy of having it in China to begin with. Familiar with it?

I could care less about the actual Olympics.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Beijing Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beijing Olympics   Beijing Olympics Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:20 am

Oh. I wish China would quit being all anti-free speech. If they could do that I'd start learning Chinese and HOPE they managed to conquer the world. We'd be so much better off with one single government, and China is well on their way to raping our shit economically; plus, their military is pretty grand.

I just wish they weren't so damn oppressive :[

Regarding Tibet I'm unsure what to think. On the one hand the Dalai Llama is a fucking monster and would instate a situation just as bad as what China is doing. That said China's doing some fucked shit too. We need to give control of it to someone who is neither group.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Beijing Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beijing Olympics   Beijing Olympics Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:02 am

It seems China is really using the Olympics to show the world that there country isn't a heap of shit. They are even bulldozing and evicting thousands of people near the sight of the Olympics because the buildings they lived in were in bad condition. The government believed this would reflect badly on there country, so they had them demolished. That is probably why some of the Chinese don't care for the Olympics to much.

In other China related news, they are slowly taking over the international business market. This coupled with the fact that they are going to join or even replace America as hegemon of the world, also makes an interesting thought. Also considering most of our national debt is owed to China, we cant really deny the fact that they are a forced to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Beijing Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beijing Olympics   Beijing Olympics Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:09 am

That's why this show now exists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IubQRg4pCwk&feature=related

Rintoo is the coolest.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Beijing Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beijing Olympics   Beijing Olympics Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:22 am

gh05tf0x wrote:
That's why this show now exists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IubQRg4pCwk&feature=related

Rintoo is the coolest.

Did Dora get asian-plasty?
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Beijing Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beijing Olympics   Beijing Olympics Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:23 am

No, Kai Lan murdered that stupid bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beijing Olympics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beijing Olympics   Beijing Olympics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beijing Olympics
Page 1 of 1