Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Command and Conquer Generals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star

PostSubject: Command and Conquer Generals   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:33 pm

Hey anyone played this? I am currently doing the campaign (don't have interweb at home), the chinese campaign and I am really enjoying this game... It seems like they have some strange irregularities on unit abilities, like the rebels being able to destroy nearly anything (when in red alert 1 the civilians were destroyed in 2 hits from a rifelman). The skirmishes are chill. I love the Cold Fusion Reactors that they have on their to for the USA, but some of the upgrades (like for the reactors, are bogus, I don't know wtf they little bonus is suppose to do in reflection to the actual cold fusion reaction). The cinematics were awesome for the game, and surpisingly I do get lag on the game... only a little and that is when the nukes are set off when my screen in view, it is pretty wild... i couldn't imagine what it is like for others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer Generals   Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:40 pm

I used to play it at ICE every once and while. My friend Rex gave me the game once but my computer couldn't play it at the time, the ground wouldn't render. So I gave it to Benny. Haven't played it since. C&C3 is pretty dope though. Some of my friends got me into that when we started going to Howie's.

I Has A Star
I Has A Star

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer Generals   Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:48 am

Yeah dude, that was the same for Stronghold 2... I couldn't play it on full graphics, that is why I stress the fact that I need to go back and play it to be sure that it sucks asshole. Yeah I got all the C&C's. pretty fuckin awesome, hell, I don't think I will have to leave my computer for aleast a week..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer Generals   

Back to top Go down

Command and Conquer Generals
Page 1 of 1