Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Science and Medicinals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

Science and Medicinals Empty
PostSubject: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:44 am

I think we need a new section on here dedicated to the above things. I was hoping to post about peoples first time experiences with the medicinal Tetrahydrocannabinol? One of my fabled experiences involve south park, totinoes pizza's and a lil home made pipe.
Back to top Go down
StageNinja91
Mega Newb
Mega Newb
StageNinja91

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:57 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007&ei=JemtSuWHHKKgqQOf_fWfAw&q=the+union&hl=en&client=firefox-a#

boom, everything you need to know about weed.

another good documentary is "Super High Me"
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Yep, both are essential in any stoney library.

But I'll probably make a dedicated board. Eventually.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:33 am

We were just talking about this. I am all for the idea.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:54 am

I don't think there should be a dedicated board for weed unless you mean specifically for medicinal use, in which case I'll need you to describe exactly what you mean.

Generally speaking I think weed threads just crop up in whatever topic they're related to. For example, movies to watch while stoned is in the Movies board. Good albums to listen to while stoned in the Music board. And so on.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:07 pm

Yeah but where do you post the smoking challenges/accomplishments?
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:11 pm

I guess, but we'd have to make it clear that only threads specifically about WEED, rather than things to do while ON WEED, belong there.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:17 am

Might as well lump it all together if there is a section for it.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:32 am

"Weed" now has it's own private Forum.

Only specific topics have been moved.

And Science was just put into the same one as Philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:03 am

gh05tf0x and I are on exactly the same page about which threads should go in there and which shouldn't, based on the ones he moved.
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:22 am

Ok awesome, I am gonna go check that ish out yo! maybe post some shizz in that bizz hahahaha I am blazed right now
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:10 pm

StageNinja91 should now have access to the other two forums.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:35 am

What other two forums? Who the fuck is he? I don't want him in field reports if I don't even know who he is...
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:52 am

Field Reports, High, How are you?, and Science/Philosophy are all Private forums.

Instead of making another group, I just gave him access to High, How are you? and Science/Philosophy.

And it's Robert.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:29 am

Oh, okay. That's fine then. The only one that should be highly private (like, individual inner circle unanimous vote) is Field Reports really.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:06 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science and Medicinals   Science and Medicinals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science and Medicinals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: General Off Topic :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: