Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus Empty
PostSubject: The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus   The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:45 pm

So, following the trend of virtually every major global pandemic in history, Swine Flu started, spread wide, did little, and mostly died out. However, as is customary, eventually a strain mutates that is a significant baddy and is what does the real damage.

So it's now spreading again. While I don't expect any major catastrophe and I think young people like you or I have little to worry about, a lot of old people are going to die.

Also, check out how many people at PAX got infected:
http://www.penny-arcade.com/2009/9/7/feeling-sick/
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus   The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:20 am

I better not get that shit when I am in Texas, or I am spitting in your mouth while you sleep. I am not going out alone.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus   The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:40 am

There are more confirmed cases in Orange County than in all of Texas combined brah.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus   The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:53 am

HisMajesty wrote:
a lot of old people are going to die.

The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus 1244987640924

:3
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus   The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:01 am

I don't disagree. It will be good for us.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus   The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:51 am

Dude, I am ready, let that shit wipe out three quarters of the planet. I have the colony episodes on file and have committed their lessons to memory. We will have water, electricity, transportation, and the whole nine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus   The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Deadly Pig Virus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: General Off Topic :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: