Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The good ol days..

Go down 
+2
The Return of Wot
Digital Jedi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzMbtVB8MA

I love the end!
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:35 am

DUDE I fuckin love shammies for this shit, they just straight pwn, but only if the person knows how to use them. You really have to know a lot of spells and shit, cause your tots are so damn valuable... I got enhance with bonus to agility and strength of earth, major pwnage with a shammy that is an enhance dual crit shammy..
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:53 am

Shammy's just aren't what they used to be. Not to say I haven't had my ass handed to me by those fuckin' Mail Mages here and then, but they aren't the great fear they once were.
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:07 pm

Well that is because they are being dilluted by the shitty alliance shammies, so the actual ability for (horde) shammies to own people is still quite high, but there is a lot to know about gear and shit if you want to have a decent one. A lot of people still don't know the diff between resistance and resilience. Shit is fucked these days... Between the 4 year vets and the newbie's shit is fucked.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:25 pm

The Return of Wot wrote:
Shit is fucked these days... Between the 4 year vets and the newbie's shit is fucked.

That is a fucking fact. I always hear these people bitching in general chat and then one of the people in the conversation will ask a major nub question. Then I realise that these guys haven't even been playing for very long. They made got a Char. to 20 on one server and now they are on Tich talkin' like they have been playing since release.
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:25 pm

yeah, cause all i got to do is go online, search for a guide to lvlin' to 70 in 3 weeks (or what ever the amount is for the guide)... Then they get on the game, get to 70 in like 2 weeks (this is the first start to their arrogance, by beating someone elses time on a guide; when in reality they spend the whole 2 weeks straight lvlin him. Got a cold twice, got up to go the bathroom 57 out of maybe 78 times that they went to the restroom (the rest into a bucket. lol), didn't go to work (cause the person doesn't have a job), doesn't go to school (cause he graduated and told himself that he was better than everyone else so why go to college), etc, blah, blah.....) and then they act like they have really accomplished something.. I tell you wat counts in WoW (you guys can add to this) in terms of a players worth it is, lifetime kills, 1vs1 skill, memorization, arithmetic, and maybe a little depends on gear, etc. The reason i don't really include gear is because if you play enough you know that you can get all the gladiator gear as long as you spend enough time doing it (this varies for other sets, because not all require time, some of the dungeon sets require 35 guys or what ev' amount). While lifetime kills deffinately shows some kind of ability; for instance, my dude has nearly 50000 lifetime kills (last time I checked) and that makes a diff from some guy who is 70 with 5k, for it is trial and effect that is one of the keys to learning things.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:39 am

Gear only amounts to a small amount of skill depending on the set. The server you play on has a big effect on how you are PVP-wise. And yeah, pretty much everything you said.

Although one of these days I want to go fucking Gold Farmer status and have a 70 in a couple days.
Back to top Go down
Kave Man
Grunt
Grunt
Kave Man

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:27 am

gh05tf0x wrote:
The Return of Wot wrote:
Shit is fucked these days... Between the 4 year vets and the newbie's shit is fucked.

I always hear these people bitching in general chat and then one of the people in the conversation will ask a major nub question.

My favorite question. "How do I play?" and "How do I play Everquest?" This was asked once in general chat when F0x and I were screwing around on general.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:30 am

Dude, Tweedle, you should have seen the shit I was saying to the people in Barrens today. Here are the Highlights:

1. Established that I was a Flaming 12 year old boy
2. I was a spelling Nazi
3. I was telling people how I beat WoWcraft with the Fierce Deity's Mask and an Awp.
4. Bein' an ass telling people to gtfo my game
Back to top Go down
Kave Man
Grunt
Grunt
Kave Man

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:01 am

Haha didn't we do that with our BE? The Wowcraft was funny. I remember someone asking how to beat it.
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:41 pm

haha, that is hillarious, I love telling people that Bruce Lee destroyed chuck norris on real life back in the 70's and then people always come with the gay ass chuck norris jokes... lol. I had a couple characters that were female, and let me tell you... Fuckin roll one!!! not one with a gay name like, "ballwasher" or wat ev'. Just a plain name, then tell everyone that you are a 19 year old girl, 135, a soccer player, C-cup and make sure your chick has some cuteness appeal and you won't have to farm gold... I have rolled some that I got to lvl 20 and got 100g from people by just talkin and pretending like I was in college and a soccer player for what ev' university. Fuckin rocks!! People fuckin fall in love with you, it is the craziest shit ever..
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:37 pm

Haha, nice. I should try that as well sometime. Have to take advantage of the fact that most of these guys will be 40 year old virgins IRL.

And that BE shit was funny. I remember being whispered to a lot by people flipping out and I was told once, "Hey I think you are really fucking annoying, but my brother is making a character right now just to talk to you, he can't get enough."

Good times.
Back to top Go down
Kave Man
Grunt
Grunt
Kave Man

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:51 pm

Once i activate my account we have to rape the chat lands agian.
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:42 am

I will type in chat, "I am a dirty little whore." "SUCKY SUCKY FI DOLLA...." and the best of all lol, "SOULMAN TO BOOKU." HAHAHAHAHHAHAH love that shit. oh and, "can I slit its throat?" lol
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:47 pm

http://rkht.duskhome.com/board/index.php?topic=2789.0

^ Shane and Blake, go here ^
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:59 pm

I may start playing again starting next weekend.

Did Josh stop leading the weekly Kara raids?
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 11:30 pm

^That sounds like fun^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The good ol days.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good ol days..   The good ol days.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The good ol days..
Page 1 of 1