Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What. The. Fuck?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

What. The. Fuck? Empty
PostSubject: What. The. Fuck?   What. The. Fuck? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:29 am

http://kotaku.com/5276350/wii-vitality-sensor-gets-smoothly-fingered

Why... what... h.. what...

What?
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

What. The. Fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What. The. Fuck?   What. The. Fuck? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:05 am

Funny, Creepy, and Interesting all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

What. The. Fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What. The. Fuck?   What. The. Fuck? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:00 pm

I don't get it. What purpose could it possibly serve? They say "signals your body is sending", but the only signal you can get from the fingertip is pulse, nothing else, so... what are you going to do with pulse readout?
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

What. The. Fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What. The. Fuck?   What. The. Fuck? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:01 pm

You can make games scarier. The game can detect when your pulse is rising due to anxiety and scare you at that moment. At least that is my initial assumption.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

What. The. Fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What. The. Fuck?   What. The. Fuck? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Aside from the fact that it'd be pretty difficult to play a survival horror game without a chuk (since you can't have both the finger deely and a nunchuk attached at the same time), I don't really get literally higher heart rate when I play scary games unless they're incredibly scary.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

What. The. Fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What. The. Fuck?   What. The. Fuck? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Meh, another stupid gimmick imo.

What happened to you Nintendo? You use to be cool.

I am very unimpressed with the Wii overall to tell you the truth. I really am. A few of the games are great, but in the grand scheme of things, it's a pretty big letdown.
Back to top Go down
The Reverend
Grunt
Grunt

What. The. Fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What. The. Fuck?   What. The. Fuck? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:13 pm

On a side note, There is also a way to measure your O2 intake through your skin, but I don't see how that relates to video games at all unless its part of Wii Fit.

http://www.bizrate.com/biometricmonitors/products__keyword--finger+oxygen+monitor.html

As proof in case HisMajesty tries to tell me I'm incorrect.

Also I agree there aren't many good games for the Wii and the controls seems as if the were in the "beta" stage of development. There is little polish on most of them, for example Zelda, one would think that wild sword swinging is awesome or aiming the bow, but if you actually use it like a real weapon you end up missing half the time and its easier/faster/game play friendly to simply move your wrist for slash attacks.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

What. The. Fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What. The. Fuck?   What. The. Fuck? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:19 pm

gh05tf0x wrote:
Meh, another stupid gimmick imo.

What happened to you Nintendo? You use to be cool.

I am very unimpressed with the Wii overall to tell you the truth. I really am. A few of the games are great, but in the grand scheme of things, it's a pretty big letdown.

Agreed 100%.

Erik: You are correct, except unless you have something wrong with you, like some kind of condition, your blood oxygen level is going to be a pretty useless reading to take as it's virtually always the same.
Back to top Go down
The Reverend
Grunt
Grunt

What. The. Fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What. The. Fuck?   What. The. Fuck? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Ya, I see absolutely no point in buying this or even why some person would have conceived this ridiculous piece of over priced plastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What. The. Fuck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What. The. Fuck?   What. The. Fuck? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What. The. Fuck?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: