Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!

Go down 
4 posters

What O.G. name should replace DJ n01z?
BASSassin
DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_lcap0%DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Neon Wolf
DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_lcap0%DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kid Grim
DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_lcap8%DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
OHMygod
DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_lcap17%DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Slick Assassin
DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_lcap8%DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Free Bass
 8% [ 1 ]
Neuro Shock
 8% [ 1 ]
Astro Crunch
 0% [ 0 ]
Grim Glitch
DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_lcap17%DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Darth Fader
DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_lcap33%DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Empty
PostSubject: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:31 am

Choose all the ones you like.

I'm also taking suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:37 am

The only one on that list I like even a little is Darth Fader. The others are just... I don't know. They don't have the same ring as, say, Deadmau5.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:09 am

I know, but I'm trying to come up with something completely original without sounding like I'm copying someone else. I don't see any suggestions, so........

EDIT:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

http://www.myspace.com/djdarthfader089

He doesn't have that many fans and he seems to be completely German, as in his shit probably isn't listened to in the states at all, but still. What do you guys think?

Last edited by gh05tf0x on Fri May 29, 2009 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:11 am

No I know, I'm just saying sit on it for a bit until you come up with something really good and catchy.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:19 am

How about The Ass Blaster 9000?
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:11 pm

lol, no.

Darth Fader is back on the table, Last.fm only show's it as some unpopular D'n'B guy.

Other thoughts:

seven21 (7 Letters, 2 Words, 1 Meaning = Fuck You)
Skull Kid (Nintendo would probably cry about this yeah?)
Nightmare or Knightmare (Taken by a J-pop group so I don't think they'll miss it)
Night Terror

Cool Words:

Jester
Assault
Zombie
Ghost
Grim
Maul
Samurai
Ninja

Maybe use one of my old handles? Or something cool from an old show or movie so I can sample when people say their names so it sounds cool when I introduce myself.

I need outside opinions, I'm thinking in circles right now.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:59 am

Ker-Plunk
Swoosh
Zoinks
OH NOEZ
The Grim Ghost
Maul'd By Jesters
Vague
Link
Dookie
DONK
Mr.Bubble-Yum
AHH Real ZOMBIES.
Me>You
z0mgwtfh4x
Mr.Big Beat
Mr.Grim
Mr. S
SH

Just randomly popped into my head, next post will be with more thought.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Oooh, nice, I kinda like the sound of some of those, keep 'em comin'.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:22 pm

diGiTRON
InstaBeat
Bass Breakerz (Good Group Name IMO)
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:21 am

I like these ones:

The Grim Ghost
Maul'd By Jesters
Mr.Bubble-Yum
z0mgwtfh4x
Mr.Grim

And I thought of the name "Grinning Cat" as like an Alice in Wonderland thing, I thought that be pretty dope, but it sounds familiar to me. I looked around for bands and shit under that name and couldn't find anything that stood out, does it sound familiar to you guys too/does the name sound cool?

This is a good group name, wasn't sure if we were stickin' with the old one or not, I had a couple I was gonna say but I'm drawin' a blank right now, but I'll post 'em later.

EDIT:

GHOST3D?
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:24 am

The problem I have with most of these is they sound like they're trying too hard to be hardcore serious cooldude names, and come off kind of pretentious.

Night Terror sounds kind of cool though. I still like Darth Fader as well, though I'm not sure how original it is. Grinning Cat is a cool reference, the whole Cheshire Cat thing, and you could make a cool name out of such a reference, but Grinning Cat doesn't really roll off the tongue like a name should, you know?

I realize I'm providing only negative feedback here without any real good suggestions, but name seems pretty important in the music industry, and you don't want a gay one, you know?

GH0STED gave me the idea that GH0ST, Ghost, gH0ST, or some kind of variant thereof seems cool, simple, and appealing.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:35 am

I know what you mean, that's exactly the kind of shit I want to hear. The name is extremely important, so I want as much input on this as I can get.

I like the simplicity of Ghost/gHO5T/ghost3d/etc..

I am tryin' to think of a better name over "Grinning Cat".

I know what you mean about the Cooldude names, I kind of noticed that too, but it's hard to not want your name to sound bad ass though. lol And another good tactic I learned is to not try to include what I do in my name, meaning most play on words are cheesy and shouldn't be used in a name serious for consideration.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:45 am

Well, that was my intention when coming up with the names to begin with. I was basing those names off what we (me & gh05t) decided on as a "group name"(FUCK ROLE MODELS!) but it's still a work in progress considering we both still need to find that "thing" we both knack for. It isn't easy to combine an Electro-Head with a person who is H.T.I.D. Once we find that "thing" it's fuckin game on.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Here are some names I was thinking of while at work yesterday, most are star wars related.

DJ Force
DJ Force Grip
DJ Force Beats
DJ Beat Force
DJ Vapaad
DJ Ferocity, Ferocious
DJ Hackster, Haxster
DJ D-stroyed
DJ Darkside, Darksided
DJ Fett
DJ Carbonite
DJ Beat Storm
DJ OOCBM (Only-One Can-Blow-Me)

I had a bunch more but they're slipping me at the moment. That last one is mostly a joke but could still work as a name.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:54 pm

I think "gh05t" is going to be me. That's my end all name for anything from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!   DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DJ n01z Name Change: VOTE NOW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: Underground :: DJ-
Jump to: