Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets Fucking Rage!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Lets Fucking Rage! Empty
PostSubject: Lets Fucking Rage!   Lets Fucking Rage! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Huge party at my pad this Friday, its also going to be celebratory of my Birthday.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Lets Fucking Rage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Fucking Rage!   Lets Fucking Rage! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Okay you have to give me more heads up than like 3 days.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Lets Fucking Rage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Fucking Rage!   Lets Fucking Rage! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Sheeeeeit cuh, I'm super fuckin' down.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Lets Fucking Rage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Fucking Rage!   Lets Fucking Rage! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:34 am

Sorry HisMajesty I just came home from Mother's Day and Chris is like were having a huge fucking party and almost everyone already RSVP'd. I was like well its my birthday at the end of the month. He was like more reason to get down. (That was completely paraphrased)
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Lets Fucking Rage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Fucking Rage!   Lets Fucking Rage! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:15 pm

The party was big, there was a good ratio, we had plenty of booze and yet, I am disappointed about it. I was completely off my game that night. I lost at fooseball and halo, the only two things I can claim skill at. Plus I lost almost all my BP games except one. I didn't really even talk to anyone for longer than 5mins. So the party was good but I was just out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets Fucking Rage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Fucking Rage!   Lets Fucking Rage! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Fucking Rage!
Page 1 of 1