Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breathing Life

Go down 
+6
TopHatCat
The Reverend
Thinker
gh05tf0x
Digital Jedi
Paradox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Breathing Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:53 am

The Reverend wrote:
Its dead...again.

You are just as bad as they are.

None of you fags ever respond to one another, so nobody ever makes new threads because everyone thinks nobody is reading them.

And the douche bags that don't check daily, I have taken the same tone with that I do Kave Man, lost cause, do what you want, I'm done trying.

Mystery solved. It's what I do.
Back to top Go down
TopHatCat
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
TopHatCat

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:49 am

I will try to start posting more when i can, i have alot of free time nowa days.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:32 am

A problem I see is that there is not enough new threads being created to foster active dialogue. Every thread has a certain shelf life in that there are only so many things that can be said about the topic before it becomes stale and dies. We need more new threads, not pointless threads, just new things to discuss. Everybody including myself needs to start making new posts
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Yeah I agree, if we are to maintain this forum there needs to be things that are so damn interesting, that we cannot help to go there and provide some kind of information. It needs to be: thought provoking, new information that one of us has never known, so ignorant that a plague of truth must be cast over the land, etc. By creating this atmosphere we can all benefit.
Back to top Go down
lucas27
Mega Newb
Mega Newb

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:04 am

nice post thanks for your sharing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breathing Life
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: General Off Topic :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: