Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breathing Life

Go down 
+6
TopHatCat
The Reverend
Thinker
gh05tf0x
Digital Jedi
Paradox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Breathing Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:04 am

Kave Man wrote:
I come back and it smell like fish already...Damn what did i miss.

Coming back isn't harsh enough. That only applies for a couple of days absence or maybe a week tops. My friend you have returned.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:28 am

Pssh, returning isn't shit. Being consistent is.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:07 am

I take metamucil for that

Breathing Life - Page 3 Meta_smooth_large
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:57 am

HAHAHAHA

Touché.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Things ain't never the same once you seen a dude's stew.

Breathing Life - Page 3 Autaux
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:17 am

gh05tf0x wrote:
Pssh, returning isn't shit. Being consistent is.

See? It's been almost a week and none of them have really even come back to reply to dick.

Hell, one already fell off the map within' this small amount of time.

I don't know why but this really bugs me for some reason. More for the fact that I know all of you are capable of checking this site once a day. (A LEAST ONCE) I check about 5 sites a day and rather frequently through out. What are you doing that so important or stressful that you couldn't come to this site. I dare someone to come up with GOOD reasons. TopHatCat is probably the only one with any excuse at all.

The rest of you are full of shit.

And your posts are lacking. Not only are most of them unfunny and contribute almost zero to the conversation, they often all lack any resemblance of originality.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:18 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:02 am

Jesus, your almost as bad as a girlfriend. Girlfriends just want more than you can give and once you give what you got they demean the fuck out of your effort. Oh wait.. Snap! lol
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:17 am

Paradox wrote:
Jesus, your almost as bad as a girlfriend. Girlfriends just want more than you can give and once you give what you got they demean the fuck out of your effort. Oh wait.. Snap! lol

lol, Took me a second.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:58 pm

I would love to be able to check this at least "once" a day, but I have other things to attend to like.. A job, watching my son, skating 12 miles a day... and so forth. Oh wait did I forget to mention that drake01's house isn't really interwebz ready?

gh05t should know what the fuck I'm talking about with the lack of win drake01's house has.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Smokey you have a kid I'm pretty sure nobody expects you to post as much as these other slackers with no excuse. Razz
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Honestly, If I had the interwebz @ drake01's house I would post more. But then again, I can't prevent the failness in that house.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:48 pm

Your only real excuse is that Drake01 has yet to setup internet at his Mom's.

Seriously, I do this shit so fast, there is no way you can't check this at least once a day as long as you have internet.

So you are off the hook this time...
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:30 am

I understand that my posts are lacking sometimes (the majority of those times is because I get logged and don't want to retype my post). I would have to say that I post frequently, I mean my posts make up for almost 1/4 of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:37 am

You need to stop with the "I got logged" thing. It's an understandable mistake the first like 30 times but dude I copy/paste every single post before I click send, and on big posts I even save to a notepad. Just take precautions homie.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:02 am

HisMajesty wrote:
I copy/paste every single post before I click send, and on big posts I even save to a notepad. Just take precautions homie.

HAHA, Same here. Notepad and all.

It still happens every once and a great while, but not usually.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:49 am

Yeah right after it happens to me I copy paste everything. After things stay good for a little while I stop, and I get logged again. It comes in waves.
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:20 am

Well i have an excuse, I am trying to be one of the greatest scientist's ever...Just think about it for a while. But no I know I could be posting more, but since I did not have a job for a while things have been crazy for me. Now that I have one, I should be at my computer more often.
Back to top Go down
The Reverend
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:20 pm

You act as if I have control over the internet problem at my Mom's house. I don't pay for the internet. I don't have a new 150 foot cable, nor can I get one. I also don't pay for the wireless router. So, ALL of the problems there have I no control over.
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:30 am

woh your improper typing etiquette tells me that you are a little frustrated, take my anger management tool from the 3rd grade ( I am not lying about the anger management) hit a tetherball. So can anyone answer me this? Why is any integer raised to the power of zero always 1... I am serious?
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:47 am

Someone asked this same question in my calc class last year. This guy explains it pretty well:
http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.number.to.0power.html
Back to top Go down
The Reverend
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:12 pm

<3 Sarcasm. I claim artistic license for rage posts.
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

PostSubject: Powers   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:10 pm

yeah thanks for that link, it helped hahaha. I am surprised that I never though about it that way, but sometimes all you need is a reminder.
Back to top Go down
The Reverend
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:51 am

Its dead...again.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:01 am

I check everyday but when there's no new posts there's nothing for me to respond to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breathing Life
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: General Off Topic :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: