Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breathing Life

Go down 
+6
TopHatCat
The Reverend
Thinker
gh05tf0x
Digital Jedi
Paradox
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:05 am

I don't know if this is just me, but I like to spend time on this forum and would like to spend more time on here. I think people need to start inputing there opinion more (i.e. posting on on threads even if you don't have shit to say). I mean don't convolve threads to the point of making them discussion meaningless or completely off topic. Just be more involved you lazy pricks.

Lots of Love,
Paradox
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Maybe I would if I had more time, then again who has time?
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:41 am

Make time nigga!
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:39 pm

I am in complete favor of this. Since we are sadly getting further apart, this is the last bastion that all the OG's can come to and converse in secrecy. I'll start pointing some of the others that dropped out back to here and I'll become more active if everyone else does. I do appreciate that Paradox has been comin' steadily to the forums for several months.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:40 pm

I love this place like the retarded step brother I never had.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Naturally this place is going to be my only real connection to the OG crew so I'll need frequent updates.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:25 pm

Is that a new private forum I smell?
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Pretty sure the only people on here are us anyways, so who cares? I, for one, am over the whole "lets get a bunch of random faggots posting in here" kick we were on back in the day.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:58 pm

Yeah, I'm not so much for the random faggots anymore. Because they will indeed end up just bein' random faggots. But I am for getting as many chill people we all know on here. It can't be only 4 people.

HisMajesty, Paradox, Smokey, and I are the only really active ones atm, that's what needs to change.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:23 pm

The only really cool people I'd like to see on here are Vince, Schuyler, Angel and Kevan. Besides that is just icing.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:37 pm

I would have to agree with HisMajesty.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:26 pm

I realize we are the only ones posting here but I ment private in the sense that anything we post there wont be visible to any but us. So we could post those Cross Joint pics and not worry anyone typing "cross joint" into Google search pulling up our threads.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:39 am

Ah, I see, I'll probably make one, but it's gonna be a while. Once we get more of the OG's back I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
The Reverend
Grunt
Grunt

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:29 am

I has returned?? Why in the world did you homos have to go and get all grown up, fagz.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Why did you have to fall off the map for several months when everyone was still around?

..........Fag.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:34 pm

Even though the sight of your name raises bile in my throat, I will try my hardest to give you a seventh chance given that it has been several years since I've seen you and it is possible you are a more mature, less annoying person than before.
Back to top Go down
TopHatCat
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
TopHatCat

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:09 am

everytime i get on my comp there are 3 things i check automatically: myspace, the forums, and the news. Its kind of crazy but we have been distancing ourselves over the past few years: vince left, then schuylar left, then Paradox left to college, then i left, and right after me HisMajesty left. I think we should all meet up at least once a year to stay connected.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:24 am

I'm going to be visiting back home very soon.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:15 am

Yeah dude, it's fuckin' gay over here now. There is nobody ever around. Once I finally get all this shit off my shoulders, I really don't know how much longer I will stay in the area, I seriously have been getting to points where I could hardly fuckin' stand it. (Like losing my shit status) Even most of the new people I've been meeting all don't live around here, H.B. seems to be really out of the way for most of them, so yeah, pretty weak sauce.

I check myspace, Final Wire, last.fm, and recently started checking Facebook daily.

I still don't get the Facebook thing though, that shit is inferior in almost every way possible. I understand the simple layout thing and how the fact it doesn't let you edit doesn't make you look like a douche when your page is blank, but still, there are so many cons about Facebook, it's a joke. But some fags only use that, so I now check it slightly more often.
Back to top Go down
TopHatCat
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
TopHatCat

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:53 am

im due back around october, cant wait to visit home... but for now SoCar all the way!!
Back to top Go down
The Reverend
Grunt
Grunt

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:17 pm

I laugh hysterically at HisMajesty calling me the immature one, well played sir. Anyways, indeed fags have to not be ghey and come back to HB on occasion considering all of you except 2 of you moved.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:43 am

Pfft, I only make time for people who matter. Drake01 you have not done anything to make yourself worthy of mattering to me. So PSHAW betch and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:28 am

HisMajesty wrote:
Even though the sight of your name raises bile in my throat, I will try my hardest to give you a seventh chance given that it has been several years since I've seen you and it is possible you are a more mature, less annoying person than before.

I kicked it with him a month ago or so, he is legit status. I vouch.

Drake don't do anything on here that would make me regret that last statement. Like don't reply to all the old forum post or anything, that would be gay. lol

As for Angel's plan, we should definitely have something like that once or twice a year. We should all have a lan or take a road trip or something. This is a mandatory mandate that is being imposed now, for now until we die. The Brotherhood cannot lose touch.

gh05tf0x, you should definitely cruise up to P-town and kick it now more. Your welcome anytime, and I mean anytime. No one here minds and there is plenty of room. Hows the leg by the way?
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Paradox wrote:
As for Angel's plan, we should definitely have something like that once or twice a year. We should all have a lan or take a road trip or something. This is a mandatory mandate that is being imposed now, for now until we die. The Brotherhood cannot lose touch.

This is now law.

And I can walk perfectly now, I've actually been walking/skating everywhere. I've honestly had to have covered at least 50 miles on foot the past two weeks.

I was able to drive my car for a couple days after we changed out the alternator. But the hot start problem still remained and found out it had to do with the Fuel Pressure Regulator bein' completely shot, so with low fuel pressure, the car stalled on me while I was drivin'. We got the new piece to fix it, hopefully I can get it put in this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Ah i see, so I guess that guy who put all that money into the car for your god parents really did fuck them. I hate shadey mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breathing Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breathing Life   Breathing Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breathing Life
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: General Off Topic :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: