Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skype, Get on it.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Skype, Get on it. Empty
PostSubject: Skype, Get on it.   Skype, Get on it. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:35 am

Usually a lot of us are at home at night not doin' much because we have school or work the next morning. So to pass the time instead of doing whatever you are doing in silence, call people up on Skype. Unless you're Jackin' it, don't call if you are Jackin' it.

Just reply and add your Skype name to the list:

I think my account name is "gh05tf0x" right now, but my display will be "The Captain".
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

Skype, Get on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skype, Get on it.   Skype, Get on it. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:54 am

You know skype for me it's like this weird program my clan in TF2 made me dl called Mumble..its EH...but will do.

Edit: But in all, i shall re-dl this betch and get on it soon
Back to top Go down
Kave Man
Grunt
Grunt
Kave Man

Skype, Get on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skype, Get on it.   Skype, Get on it. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:44 am

B-but! I thought you enjoyed the sound of me jackin it! You lied to me!!!! -runs away crying-
Back to top Go down
Kave Man
Grunt
Grunt
Kave Man

Skype, Get on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skype, Get on it.   Skype, Get on it. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:24 am

I get on Skype whenever i have a chance in Vietnam. TweedleDum / TweedleDumdeDum
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Skype, Get on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skype, Get on it.   Skype, Get on it. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:09 am

I just added tweedledumdedum. I think my name is cadneom but will show as "The Doctor".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skype, Get on it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skype, Get on it.   Skype, Get on it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skype, Get on it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: Front Desk :: Admins Desk of Mercy-
Jump to: