Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Interesting (?) Connection I just made

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thinker
is a G
is a G

PostSubject: Interesting (?) Connection I just made   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Marijuana use globally, permanently increases personal social dependence.

-Marijuana is more usually smoked in groups than solo.
-A main symptom of marijuana withdrawal is "# finding non-stoned life a bit dull, increased boredom".
-Because you are more likely to be sober when alone than with others, you subconsciously begin to see being alone as more boring, and being with others more fun and enjoyable than before.
-As a result, your natural brain wiring begins to tell you that being alone is boring and sucks, and being with others is the bee's knees.

I just randomly made this connection, because Shane often tells me, lately, that he doesn't really much have the willpower to game, and that it just doesn't really seem as fun as chilling anymore. While I mostly agree, I also like having a day or two in the week where I just hang out on my own vegging out.

Anyways that is my theory on why it is!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Interesting (?) Connection I just made   Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:29 pm

FUCK! I wrote a long ass response to this, but I got logged out some how and it got erased. Anyways, I'll try and recreate it sometime soon, I'll just leave some points of what I had.

-Most new video games are disappointments
-Parties IRL > Judgmental Assholes Online
-Regularly Smoke in groups and alone
-More Beer Pong these days
-More Friends
-Vag on Demand
-Weed Reinforced my move to a more social life

is a G
is a G

PostSubject: Re: Interesting (?) Connection I just made   Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:07 am

gh05tf0x wrote:
FUCK! I wrote a long ass response to this, but I got logged out some how and it got erased. Anyways, I'll try and recreate it sometime soon, I'll just leave some points of what I had.
Fuck! Same thing just happened to me. Twice!

Smoking weed makes most people more social but I know some people that weed makes there social skills shut off and they like to be alone.

I live with my best friends from college so my social life and my personal life are the same.

I play more video games now because my roommate and I smoke and arena/pvp or play video games when were bored.

I played way less before cause I was always searching for something to do or a party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh

PostSubject: Re: Interesting (?) Connection I just made   Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:44 am

Heh, I reach that point years ago in high school. realizing what Item 9 did for me was fuckin great. But now.. sadly.. i can't live that life anymore, gotta be a responsible adult and stop worrying on what (I) want and focus more on a future. Growin up sucks, plain and simple. On another note I do tend to game more with all the time i spend at home. Social life doesn't knock on my door because no one hits me up anymore but eh not much to care for if people dont want to call. So in all,

I DGAF DAILY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting (?) Connection I just made   

Back to top Go down

Interesting (?) Connection I just made
Page 1 of 1