Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?!

Go down 
+2
gh05tf0x
Digital Jedi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?!   GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:42 pm

If any of you still watch X-Play on G4, Adam Sessler deemed Fable 2 "Game Of The Year." I haven't gotten a chance to play Fable 2, but I've played majority of the new games that came out this year. So I would like to know your opinion what would be deemed worthy of "Game Of The Year."
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?!   GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:34 pm

I'm not sure what I would go with, but Adam Sexler has got to be smokin' the kine-est of kine if he thinks that Fable 2 is fuckin' game of the year.

According to Gamespot's voting, a lot of people think MGS4 should be game of the year.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?!   GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:14 am

Fable 2 = Fable 1 with slight upgrades. Fables 1 didn't win anything big and Fable 2 will win less because it isn't original.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?!   GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:50 am

gh05tf0x wrote:
According to Gamespot's voting, a lot of people think MGS4 should be game of the year.

I've heard similar, but I've also heard it's a better movie then game. Then again I haven't gotten a chance to play it so I wouldn't really know...
Back to top Go down
Mr.E
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
Mr.E

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?!   GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:01 am

GTA4 won GotY.

Should have gone to MGS4:GotP imo
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Mega Newb
Mega Newb

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?!   GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:08 am

gears of war 2 ftw
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?!   GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:36 pm

As good as GoW2 is, I don't think it would get my vote. And I have yet to play MGS4:GotP like a fuckin' asshole. I'm ashamed. Don't look at me!
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?!   GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:44 am

I am looking and feel ashamed just by looking, do everyone a favor and go die in a fire before your shame essence spreads. Quickly jump into the lava.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?!   GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:43 pm

Fuck gross fucking MGS4.

I don't know what I'd pick as GotY. GTA4 is fun and good but not exactly original and not particularly godlike.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?!   GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:37 am

So I just finished watching Mr.E play through all of MGS4, cut scenes, secret endings, and all.

And I cast my vote for it.

If you don't, you are a faggot. End of story. There is no fucking argument. If you don't think this deserves GotY 2008, you have no business gaming ever.

GTAIV is a complete fucking joke in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?!   GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THE YEAR!?!?!
Page 1 of 1