Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Ipod vs Zune

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh

PostSubject: Ipod vs Zune   Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:12 am

I've been trying at this argument ever so long ago when I first purchased my Zune. Why is an Ipod Better than a Zune? I would like to know from ANYONE WHO READS THIS, 10 reasons why an Ipod is better than a Zune!?!?!

If you can't list 10, that's fine. I still would like to see what reasons people have that would make a list of 10.

I will add all your reasons up to this list and try it out on some Zune forums and see some responses! When adding a reason give me a brief detail on the reason why that would be better than a Zune.

Reasons why Ipod > Zune

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZOMG WTF IS THIS!?!?

The soon-to-be President of the United States, Barack Obama, is a Zune user!

citypaper.net blogger writes of his encounter with Obama going for an exercise session saying, "But he hopped on the machine next to me and broke a mean sweat while reading a copy of USA Today and listening to his Zune."

People are amazed since Obama is an admitted Mac user, but that's a simple fix since a majority of Mac users use Bootcamp to boot Windows (which comes standard on newer Macs). There are many ZuneBoards members with Macs who do the very same thing, so I don't know what people are surprised at

I got one reason why Ipod > Zune. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Ipod vs Zune   Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:25 pm

Reasons why Ipod > Zune

1. It's made by Apple, which ensures quality.
2. You are supporting Steve Jobs who is a better person then Bill Gates could ever be.
3. You are more of an individual by owning an iPod over a Zune
4. It's more fashionable for when you go to Starbucks or Barnes & Noble
5. Being a Mac person is more of a lifestyle where Windows is more of a fad.
6. Songs are $0.99 a pop on iTunes so it's cheaper then buying the actual album at the store.
7. iPod's receive massive improvements every generation and remain the same price so it's not like your getting ripped off when you get the new and improved iPod.
8. The iPod knows when you are tired of all your old songs and it will format itself for you, so you don't have to bother with the hastle.
9. The headphones that come with the iPod are perfectly shaped for your perfect circle ear and the speaker is placed right in the center exactly where your eardrum is.
10. And last but not least, you pay for simplicity, all one color, no customization, and it looks like all the other cool iPods, that's what your money really goes towards.

pirat

Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh

PostSubject: Re: Ipod vs Zune   Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:52 pm

I'm sold, pawning my Zune now so I can support Steve Jobs and be part of a fashion statement at Starbucks!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ipod vs Zune   

Back to top Go down

Ipod vs Zune
Page 1 of 1