Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Fallout 3, KOTOR 3, WOTLK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paradox
is a G
is a G

PostSubject: Fallout 3, KOTOR 3, WOTLK   Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:41 am

Fallout 3:
Bought is yesterday. This game is fucking amazing, although almost exactly like Oblivion the story and gameplay are fucking fantastic.

KOTOR 3:
I found this out the day it happened but just realized that I should probably post something here about it. There was a conference held to discuss what Bioware was developing in there Austin studio (keep in mind that even though everyone knew what they were making, Bioware denied everything). Here are some links of the conference. Where they showed a teaser trailer and some early game play, but the trailer is cut out.

Site:
http://kotor3.net/

Video of Conference:
http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/10/27/star-wars-the-old-republic-the-entire-reveal-presentation-in-video/

I pre-ordered WOTLK and will be getting it on midnight Nov. 12/13. So that weekend we should hold a mini LAN at my place to kick of this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3, KOTOR 3, WOTLK   Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:01 am

I would be all for WOTLK Mini-Lan Weekend Bash but I has important things to attend to that weekend. But maybe we can do one for Left 4 Dead ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paradox
is a G
is a G

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3, KOTOR 3, WOTLK   Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:07 am

Yeah I am down anytime really, you guys need to come up. I have a chill house 24/7. We can get crunk and gank noobs. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3, KOTOR 3, WOTLK   

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3, KOTOR 3, WOTLK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: