Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FUCK APPLE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

FUCK APPLE! Empty
PostSubject: FUCK APPLE!   FUCK APPLE! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:19 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK THEM IN THE ASS!

So after a chill night of just cruisin' and bumpin' some tunes in my friend's car with my iPod, I thought of some new songs to get and I needed to recharge. So I plugged it into my PC late at night to charge over night as usual. So it starts iTunes like it usually does, and it froze my computer. This wasn't the first time that happened, so I thought nothing of it. Reset and tried again in the morning. Same thing. So I hooked it up to my laptop and I noticed it was showing all the contents as other shit while it was loading up, as the load came to a close, so did the bar at the bottom. Now only showing what I left on the Disk. So my VAST music collection was completely fucking whiped out for no reason other then APPLE SUCKING FUCKING DICKS LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO!!111!!
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

FUCK APPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK APPLE!   FUCK APPLE! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:00 am

Oh shit, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

FUCK APPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK APPLE!   FUCK APPLE! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:36 am

Super shitty. Good thing I don't have this problem with my "Zune." CHEERS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

FUCK APPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK APPLE!   FUCK APPLE! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:26 am

Is the music still on your Ipod?
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

FUCK APPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK APPLE!   FUCK APPLE! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:07 am

The last I heard when hanging out with gh05t was that it wiped his iPod as well. Because if it didn't i'm pretty sure he wouldn't have posted this because you can easily just take whatever is on your iPod and put it back on your computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUCK APPLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK APPLE!   FUCK APPLE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCK APPLE!
Page 1 of 1