Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Wire Family

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

The Final Wire Family Empty
PostSubject: The Final Wire Family   The Final Wire Family Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:32 pm

I have come back from my vacation only to be put into a melancholy state after being informed of the news of what has happened to our merry bunch of pals. So I was just wondering if I could get a little internet discussion going to inform me and also possibly clear up the problems. So please share, even if you aren't involved at all and want to chime in with your thoughts go ahead, if not fuck you.
Back to top Go down
TopHatCat
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
TopHatCat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Wire Family   The Final Wire Family Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:43 pm

Just wanted to say that I am mutual to everyone, Shane, Alex, Justin, Blake, Sky, and everyone else. I dont have any problems with anyone.

as for "what happened," I too am not too sure. i think it has to do with Shane, Alex, and Justin, but i didnt ask too much when shane and justin were talking about it because i wasnt there. Honestly i dont really care what happened, i am still mutual. As of right now and always everyone i mentioned above can call me up any time to hang or for advice or help and such.

just thought i'd clarify that.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: The Final Wire Family   The Final Wire Family Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:49 pm

Yeah I think I am in the same boat as you, as of this moment. When are you going to swear in?
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Wire Family   The Final Wire Family Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:00 am

What I've got no problem with Shane.

I got sick of Justin spending 100% of the time we hung out using me as a sort of verbal punching bag to relieve his stress. It got old. He said he'd stop, though, so I don't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: The Final Wire Family   The Final Wire Family Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:03 am

Alright sounds good to me. So I hear you got a new squeeze. Its RKHT's Uke right?
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Wire Family   The Final Wire Family Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:33 am

Nope we broke up, bitch had issues.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: The Final Wire Family   The Final Wire Family Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:43 am

Alright....so....in other news, Tophat is going into the Navy.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Wire Family   The Final Wire Family Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:46 am

I'm gonna say something, it may be late but still. I didn't use you as a verbal punching bag, you just assume i did. But it was more like the annoying shit you did made me be verbally abusive towards you. So in all irsh cream tobacco is bomb yo.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: The Final Wire Family   The Final Wire Family Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:53 am

Yeah we just need to put Baily's in the base to make the taste complete.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Wire Family   The Final Wire Family Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:03 am

Indeed, maybe this weekend or i don't know.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: The Final Wire Family   The Final Wire Family Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:32 pm

HisMajesty wrote:
Nope we broke up, bitch had issues.

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Wire Family   The Final Wire Family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Wire Family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: General Off Topic :: Off Topic Chat-