Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

By Popular Demand: The Best Phone/Plan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thinker
is a G
is a G

PostSubject: By Popular Demand: The Best Phone/Plan   Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:43 pm

http://www.helio.com/#devices_ocean

All the features of an iPhone, except it has buttons, is cheaper, isn't on AT&T, and has a cheaper plan.

I'm getting this when I get my second paycheck. $65/month for 500 minutes and unlimited text/mobile to mobile/GPS/interbutt browsing on 3G/etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai

PostSubject: Re: By Popular Demand: The Best Phone/Plan   Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:25 am

I like that I found this on a wiki about the Ocean:

"3. Helio didn't produce an exclusive phone until 2 years after the company incorporated. When the Ocean was finally released it was greatly overshadowed by Apple's iPhone superior marketing and GUI even though the iPhone was functionally an inferior product."

But is the Sprint Network better then AT&T? I get reception just about anywhere. It's been a long time since I've been on the Sprint Network.

is a G
is a G

PostSubject: Re: By Popular Demand: The Best Phone/Plan   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:50 pm

They've actually got a map you can look at that shows the grade of coverage in your area. Needless to say it's kickass in Huntington and all of Orange County.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By Popular Demand: The Best Phone/Plan   

Back to top Go down

By Popular Demand: The Best Phone/Plan
Page 1 of 1