Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Wrath of the Lich King *Alpha Build*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.E
I Has A Star
I Has A Star

PostSubject: Wrath of the Lich King *Alpha Build*   Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:29 pm

WotLK is currently in the "Friends and Familiy" stage of alpha, where it is open to Blizzard family members and invited guests.

A wiki has already been dedicated to the "leak" of the builds information. http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Main_Page

It gives details about the talents for the classes, with the exception of hunters or paladins (sadface). Some information on professions, screenshots of the zones, and things of that nature.

Granted, none of these things are set in stone-- but it gives some insight as to the direction blizzard is taking the game

EDIT: official response from blizzard:

It seems that some of the fansites part of the official fansite program were allowed to posts all the info from the skills and talents of the Death Knight gathered during the Worldwide Invitational. I guess that's the time to officially start the WotLK preview here and we'll start with the skills and talents of all the classes except for the Hunter and Paladins (not available yet)

so, blizzard confirms that the information listed in the wiki is offical... still not set in stone, as things can change between beta and release, but its all legit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinker
is a G
is a G

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King *Alpha Build*   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:11 pm

This site is pretty old news buddeh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.E
I Has A Star
I Has A Star

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King *Alpha Build*   Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:21 pm

HisMajesty wrote:
This site is pretty old news buddeh.

Truth, i have known about it for some time. But im sure some people havent. And as this is a forum, it seems the prefect medium for discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinker
is a G
is a G

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King *Alpha Build*   Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:44 pm

Ok lets discuss mind sear it kicks ass ok the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.E
I Has A Star
I Has A Star

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King *Alpha Build*   Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:17 am

HisMajesty wrote:
Ok lets discuss mind sear it kicks ass ok the end.

My guilds holy priests are complaining that "Holy talents suck" apparently spawning a pet that gives your raids tank a cheat death isnt good enough for them. I seriously think they wanted a generic "Holy Form" instead as a 51.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thinker
is a G
is a G

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King *Alpha Build*   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:48 pm

Pretty sure giving a tank cheat death is fucking useless, because if your tank ever gets that low odds are you're already fucked.

It's only good on loot runs, but progression runs tend to be pretty narrow margins and so your tank should never be low enough for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King *Alpha Build*   

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Lich King *Alpha Build*
Page 1 of 1