Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead Like Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Dead Like Me Empty
PostSubject: Dead Like Me   Dead Like Me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:39 am

Stoner Thoughts:

If the show Dead like me were correct, and grim reapers are randomly decided in death. The chances are that more grim reapers are old people, since old people die more often. This means that you have to be weary of old people you don't know.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Dead Like Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Like Me   Dead Like Me Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:03 pm

That's true because you never know when a Quota is going to be filled. But you basically just have to look out for freaks that hang out next to you anyways because they all end up looking weird and different from what they really look like. So Alex, that Hobo that wanted to take you to the movies, probably a grim reaper trying to save your soul.

And I was flipping around on the local channels the other day and they were showing it on either Channel 9 or 13 late at night. It was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Dead Like Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Like Me   Dead Like Me Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:30 am

How is that show I have never watched it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead Like Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Like Me   Dead Like Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Like Me
Page 1 of 1