Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruce Lee owns your face

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TopHatCat
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
TopHatCat

Bruce Lee owns your face Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Lee owns your face   Bruce Lee owns your face Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:41 pm

I always thought that Bruce Lee was a fucking hardcore badass martial arts expert, but i never knew to what extent. After one of my many random internet searches for things that interest me i found some feats of Bruce that prove and guarantee his greatness.

Lee's striking speed from three feet with his hands down by his side reached five hundredths of a second.

Lee could spring a 235 lb (107 kg) opponent 15 feet (4.6 metres) away with a 1 inch punch. (this means that if he punched me i would go flying at least 30 feet)

Lee's combat movements were at times too fast to be captured on film at 24fps, so many scenes were shot in 32fps to put Lee in slow motion. Normally martial arts films are sped up. (this is enough to put any current "martial arts" actor to shame.)

In a speed demonstration, Lee could snatch a dime off a person's open palm before they could close it, and leave a penny behind. (implied: he could also gouge your eyes out one at a time before your instincts made you blink)

Lee could perform push ups using only his thumbs (making bruce' thumbs stronger than 99.76 % of fat people I.E. people who cant do push ups)

Lee would hold an elevated v-sit position for 30 minutes or longer.

Lee could throw grains of rice up into the air and then catch them in mid-flight using chopsticks. (win)

Lee performed one-hand push-ups using only the thumb and index finger

Lee performed 50 reps of one-arm chin-ups. (try doing 10 with two arms...)

From a standing position, Lee could hold a 125 lb (57 kg) barbell straight out. (god-damn...)

Lee could break wooden boards 6 inches (15 cm) thick. (keep in mind that this is an unaltered board were talking about)

Lee performed a side kick while training with James Coburn and broke a 150-lb (68 kg) punching bag (imagine what this would do to your face)

Lee could cause a 300-lb (136 kg) bag to fly towards and thump the ceiling with a side kick. (i am speechless)

In a move that has been dubbed "Dragon Flag", Lee could perform leg lifts with only his shoulder blades resting on the edge of a bench and suspend his legs and torso perfectly horizontal midair.

Lee could thrust his fingers through unopened steel cans of Coca-Cola, at a time before cans were made of the softer aluminum metal.

Lee could use one finger to leave dramatic indentations on pine wood.

This next one is an assumed feat:
If Lee lost both of his legs and one of his arms he could still kill you blindfolded.

Bruce Lee was fucking awesome R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Lee owns your face   Bruce Lee owns your face Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:35 pm

I approve of this awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Lee owns your face   Bruce Lee owns your face Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:45 am

I second
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Lee owns your face   Bruce Lee owns your face Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx9iPFMriz0

How the fuck.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Lee owns your face   Bruce Lee owns your face Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS6aMdskKSo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Lee owns your face   Bruce Lee owns your face Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce Lee owns your face
Page 1 of 1