Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Mass Effect Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect   Mass Effect Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:42 am

As you all know, I am not a fan of BioWare. I think most of there games are boring and the game play sucks the ball sack. Most of this coming from my huge disappointment with KOTOR. Fuck that game.

But I played a shooting portion of Mass Effect one day at my friends house and it was pretty fun, not the greatest, but there is far worse. Plus there were all these cool abilities you get to use. And since the game is an RPG it has all those cool stat building elements that let you choose what kind of character you want to play.

So I bought the game for PC after hearing how they made a bunch of changes that made it a lot better.

After knowing I was ok with the combat, I knew the story had to be epic, I always figured that was the point of BioWare games. I have been playing it for about 2 hours now and all I have to say is that it is fuckin' awesome. I haven't had to read anything, it is all voice acted, it's like being the main character of an awesome Sci-Fi movie. And I've always liked the whole choose your own path thing. And how you can be good or evil. I tend to just choose what I would choose. Some would tell you that I'm generally evil, but I'm currently a full bar into Paragon that you very much.

So any of you homos that have been into BioWare from the beginning and have yet to play this game, it will not dissapoint.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Mass Effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect   Mass Effect Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:54 pm

Quote :
So any of you homos that have been into BioWare from the beginning

Thats ME!
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Mass Effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect   Mass Effect Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:36 pm

No way I totally win that contest!!!

BALDUR'S GATE ALL THE WAY WOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass Effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect   Mass Effect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect
Page 1 of 1