Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic Albums

Go down 
+4
StageNinja91
Digital Jedi
Kave Man
gh05tf0x
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:49 am

This CD is awesome, I have listened to it at least once a day for 2 weeks. It is the only Live CD that is any good. It really captures the feeling of actually being there, of course it needs to be blasted.

Daft Punk's ALIVE 2007
Epic Albums Alive-2007
Back to top Go down
Kave Man
Grunt
Grunt
Kave Man

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:33 am

Crying or Very sad You....have the album.....I must have it....Your going to need to burn me a disk....
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:39 am

I guess I have to go find me a copy of this and purchase it with my hard earned money. *wink wink*

Other than that looking forward to listening to it.
Back to top Go down
StageNinja91
Mega Newb
Mega Newb
StageNinja91

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:33 am

dude, burn me one!
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:43 pm

awww, anyone want to mail me one?

I would say listen to a classic rap album:
Tupac-Me Against the World
Bone Thugs n Harmony-East 1999 Eternal
The Fugees-The Score
Notorious BIG-Greatest Hits
umm let me think of more and I will get back to you..

Last edited by The Return of Wot on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added albums so we wouldn't get to off topic on the subjects)
Back to top Go down
TopHatCat
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
TopHatCat

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:25 am

Epic Albums Nowtha11
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:18 pm

gh05tf0x wrote:
This CD is awesome, I have listened to it at least once a day for 2 weeks. It is the only Live CD that is any good. It really captures the feeling of actually being there, of course it needs to be blasted.

Is it really good? I have never encountered a live album or even a single live track that didn't sound like an elephant farting into a goat's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:51 pm

StageNinja91 wrote:
dude, burn me one!

who are you?
Back to top Go down
StageNinja91
Mega Newb
Mega Newb
StageNinja91

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:15 pm

gh05tf0x wrote:
It is the only Live CD that is any good.

i object, Guns N' Roses Live Era blows away anything. not saying that that cd isnt good, but its pretty fucking hard to compete with Guns in their prime, back with axl, slash, duff, izzy, and steven. omfg, "Live! like a Suicide" or Appetite/Use your Illusion I and II live albums are orgasmic.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:26 am

Guns N' Roses is pretty good, but just for suggesting that a fucking rock album could be anywhere near Alive2007 is fucking criminal. If the distance between you and me was arm's length right now, I would grab you and smash your head into a fire extinguisher. Then, I would use the fire extinguisher to encase you in that foam shit. At this point I would drown you in the bathtub and stuff your body. I would then murder your family and put a gun in your stuffed hand and leave you at the scene of the crime so that the cops would think you did it.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:55 am

HisMajesty wrote:
I would grab you and smash your head into a fire extinguisher. Then, I would use the fire extinguisher to encase you in that foam shit. At this point I would drown you in the bathtub and stuff your body. I would then murder your family and put a gun in your stuffed hand and leave you at the scene of the crime so that the cops would think you did it.

This makes me think, if HisMajesty has a double life and is on America's Most Wanted as one of the most notorious serial killers in the U.S
Back to top Go down
TopHatCat
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
TopHatCat

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Epic Albums Snoop-doggy-dogg-doggystyle

Doggystyle!
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:44 pm

That was Snoops Best CD. Anybody that says otherwise is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:20 am

What about that doggfather?
Back to top Go down
TopHatCat
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
TopHatCat

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:31 pm

that was snoop's best album of all time. go listen to it. his flow is top notch, his rhymes are A+, production and quality is superb for a CD that was out in 93'.
i recommend the song "Gz And Hustlas." basically i like snoop pre toungue clacking for beats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic Albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Albums   Epic Albums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Albums
Page 1 of 1