Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The World Ends With You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

The World Ends With You Empty
PostSubject: The World Ends With You   The World Ends With You Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:15 pm

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

This is the best DS game to date, hands down. And also one of the best RPGs ever.

How far is Shane? I'm not sure if I've passed you or not so it's hard to gauge where you are. If you can figure out a way to ask that doesn't involve spoilers that would be sweet.

By the way I fought that blue noise guy on the bridge he's fucking hard. If you don't kill him fast enough he turns into a fucking Final Fantasy dragon and rapes you. He doesn't even drop anything when you kill him. It's just an optional "Test your might!" kind of thing I guess.

I have pins coming out the wazoo. So fucking many different kinds.
Back to top Go down
gh05tf0x
Cyber Samurai
gh05tf0x

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With You   The World Ends With You Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:02 pm

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/67-The-World-Ends-With-You

That's really good coming from him I guess.
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With You   The World Ends With You Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:21 pm

OH GOD OH GOD MUST WATCH Very Happy

EDIT: His arguments are the same problem I have with all JRPGs, I just liked the gameplay enough in this enough to tolerate the uninteractive story (plus I read books so I don't mind it being uninteractive). That, and the story hooked me (not Neku's story. The characters were shallow and I didn't give a fuck about them the whole time: I just liked the idea of the Reaper's game and liked to discover more about it).

No random encounters: This usually kills a game for me. It's obnoxious and unfun, and slows play to a crawl. I usually carry around a MILLION repels in Pokemon.
Not turn based: Pokemon being an exception for some reason (I have no idea why), but generally watching the characters line up and jostle around fighting turn by turn is slow and boring and clunky.

The World Ends With You Jrpgsuck453

This had me laughing pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Ends With You   The World Ends With You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Ends With You
Page 1 of 1