Chose One Making You Better Feeling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chose One Making You Better Feeling

A Forum for General Technology and Entertainment interests as well as a section for Off Topic chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Man

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Iron Man   Iron Man Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:59 am

I just made as essay length post about this movie and its future. It took me so long to write that I was actually logged out of here because I was logged in so long. I am posting this as a reminder to myself write something similar. I just spent two hours writing it and don't feel like going through all that work again. God Damn it!
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Iron Man Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:51 am

And this is why, i would just say... Iron Man kicked ass.

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Iron Man Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:42 pm

Yeah it was easily essay length and it is all gone, into cyber space, for good. Sad
Back to top Go down
Thinker
is a G
is a G
Thinker

Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Iron Man Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:34 pm

I just spent two hours writing an essay that proves not only my godhood but also the fact that everyone else sucks and presents the proper way to perform cold fusion. It was brilliant and well spoken and it took me so long to type that I got logged out and lost the post.

See what I done thur?
Back to top Go down
The Return of Wot
I Has A Star
I Has A Star
The Return of Wot

Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Iron Man Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:30 pm

haha for sure.

Did you guys see the lit blip at the end of the movie after the credits?

if you did, that was fuckin bad ass, but very confusing in a way, as to where they are going to go directionally with the next movie.
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Iron Man Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:22 am

This was in my lost post, it was actually the catalyst for me writing it. We didn't stay after the credits. Anyway it is going to probably be in the next movie but not the focus. The whole idea is that Jon Favreau wants to direct an "Avengers" movie, so that was the teaser for it. The next movie is still going to follow the comic book and dive into Tony Stark's alcoholism problem. At least that is what RDJ was saying.

BTW the scene is Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D. and he is informing Tony Stark about the Avengers project. There was a video of it on Youtube but Paramount pulled it.

Iron Man is also making a cameo in the next Hulk Movie.
Back to top Go down
StageNinja91
Mega Newb
Mega Newb
StageNinja91

Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Iron Man Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:44 am

ok, im hijacking this thread from u saying how much u didnt like it. it is now about what you would do if you had an iron man suit. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA

i would go to iraq n wtfpwn some al quida dickface, kinda like what he did in the movie, but all of them. n i would find osama bin laden n shove a rocket up his ass then walk away and activate it. then after my hard days work of making the world a slightly better place, i would find Black Sabbath and ask them to play iron man, n rock out with them for a while
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Resident Nigguh
Resident Nigguh
Digital Jedi

Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Iron Man Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:41 am

StageNinja91 wrote:
ok, im hijacking this thread from u saying how much u didnt like it. it is now about what you would do if you had an iron man suit. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA

i would go to iraq n wtfpwn some al quida dickface, kinda like what he did in the movie, but all of them. n i would find osama bin laden n shove a rocket up his ass then walk away and activate it. then after my hard days work of making the world a slightly better place, i would find Black Sabbath and ask them to play iron man, n rock out with them for a while

And again, just stfu.

But I would love to hear Samuel L jackson scream something about these mother fucking snakes on the god dam plane!
Back to top Go down
Paradox
is a G
is a G
Paradox

Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Iron Man Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:14 pm

StageNinja91 wrote:

If I had the Mark III, I would would kill you. How dare you steal this thread from me! The first thing I would do to you would be apply your torture to you. That'll teach you to keep your god damn mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Man   Iron Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chose One Making You Better Feeling :: Entertainment :: Movies And Television-
Jump to: